Watford and Wednesday

Guest Princeabdullah

Guest Princeabdullah

Hi Sheffield fans. what happened Saturday? You was quality for 90% of the game. That was three points lost. It will come good. I still think you will be top two, only Newcastle are stronger than Wednesday, as soon as Carlos gets his settled team your a massive force. I'm lucky enough to be in Derby on Friday till Monday so I might take in the game against Nottingham forest on Saturday. 

As for my Watford what a performance, we were superb from minute one. Manchester were very poor but we made them poor, rashford is a quality player for Manchester, he needs to start every game, he will be a super England player. Fellini was really poor. We look like having a good season this season good team spirit, happy for us and disappointed for my Wednesday. 

WAWAWAW 

shamim

Top 6 at a push. Newcastle and Norwich are going to walk it. I can see Brighton and Wolves finishing higher imo. I do wish we signed Guedioura instead of Abdi who for us to his credit is being played out of position in a system which doesn't fit the players we have but when he plays we have no width and very little creativity from out wide between him and Wallace. Carlos is making this so much harder than it needs to be. I wish Carlos would drop this faux/inverted winger testicles and play a proper cdm but he didn't get one.

I thought we were overrun at times by a decidedly poor Brum side who offered very little attacking threat but worringly dealt with us comfortably. Defensively we were poor again and exposed but Hooper and Fletcher looked good together. Positive signs to take from Brum - It's a shame they haven't been paired together more as they might have clicked by now.

Edited by TrueOwl

Guest Princeabdullah

I apologise if I offended anyone calling Sheffield Wednesday, Sheffield. It wasn't meant in any disregard. I'm a fan of Wednesday, I work a lot in the north and love football so I chose Wednesday as my team to watch. 

1 minute ago, Princeabdullah said:

I apologise if I offended anyone calling Sheffield Wednesday, Sheffield. It wasn't meant in any disregard. I'm a fan of Wednesday, I work a lot in the north and love football so I chose Wednesday as my team to watch. 

Not acceptable.

You now need to carry out an Owlstalk forfeit or you will be banned for life.

Firstly do you do a turn, and what are your thoughts on the bible ?

16 minutes ago, Princeabdullah said:

Were Not offended mate dont Worry, were just very precious about our name.

3 minutes ago, Princeabdullah said:

Good choice mate, hope you have a good season....