Tom Lees

Hes always been overrated on here hes developed into a very solid championship centre half which considering we got him on a free is great but if we want to move forward he needs competition and a centre half should have been brought in in close season instead of either jones or abdi.

Guest white kanu

Lord above what do they put in the beer in Birmingham,  Magic mushrooms? Can't believe how people are slagging off some of our most consistent players, crazy.

3 minutes ago, kidc77 said:

Tbf him and Palmer were just stood ball watching for that 2nd and it isn't the first time this season. 

Schoolboy stuff

Only Him and Palmer?? F**k me I wish Westwood came rushing out  at that point instead of when he did for the pen. 

1 minute ago, white kanu said:

Lord above what do they put in the beer in Birmingham,  Magic mushrooms? Can't believe how people are slagging off some of our most consistent players, crazy.

Hes a good centre half but this season he is making mistakes very simple ones. I'm sure he will turn it around but this season he isn't anywhere near last years standard. 

Just now, BathgateBob said:

Only Him and Palmer?? F**k me I wish Westwood came rushing out  at that point instead of when he did for the pen. 

Westwood was a nobber for the first but you want him to come darting out 8/9 yards to a cross that Palmer and lees should be dealing with? 

Crosses ar goi g to come into our box and so far we are failing to deal with them. It's the same gaping holes every time with people stood gazing 

Guest white kanu
3 minutes ago, kidc77 said:

Hes a good centre half but this season he is making mistakes very simple ones. I'm sure he will turn it around but this season he isn't anywhere near last years standard. 

Sorry I can't agree I think he's been the one solid performer at the back this year. Perhaps the odd error is because of having to play with a midfielder as a partner and I know Loovens was back today but he's had to adjust to being with him again.

3 minutes ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

Despite Hutchinson also making some poor decisions this season?

I think it might give Tom a bit of a kick up the backside. There are some players that appear undropable and maybe Tom is/feels he is. Potentially Sam is better than Tom IMHO.

10 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Not good enough - get shut. 

lol

again, beyond thick

Where has anybody said that mate?

For me at fault for at least three goals so far this season- all poor goals to concede.

Also would like to point out two mistakes by Westwood this season which have cost us games. 

Both need to improve, they were rewarded with new contracts for hard work and now need to prove their worth.