Where are you @ with Carvalhal?

2 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

I'm struggling with him. He's a nice bloke like Stuart Gray but I think somebody else could get better out of us

Give over.

Was 1 game away from the Prem 4 months ago, ridiculous to even suggest he should be under any sort of pressure.

Nonsense to even speak about this right now.

He's caught between a rock & a hard place right now. Spent plenty on the likes of Abdi & Reach but can't quite fit them into their best positions just now.

Typically he's one of the most tactically sound managers in this league. We'll click soon enough.

He's over complicating things right now though. 

1 minute ago, SheffWed-1867 said:

Playing abdi on left to then sub him every game due to been ineffective as he's no left winger 

he repeatedly makes the same mistake and seems afraid to make big decisions such as his two best CMs. When we should go for it he backs off, Fletcher for Nuhiu, wtf?

1 minute ago, TheEnchanter said:

Sorry but its far too early for this sort of talk. And it sounds like you're genuine and not wumming about. Frustrating but 8 games in the whole league is still finding its feet. 

yeh I genuinely don't think he's that good

At home we were brilliant last season, I felt like we could beat anyone. Our away form let us down in the end and its starting to look the same this season too. Were starting to look good at home again, but still plenty of room for improvement, but yet again away from home we look poor.

Not time for any Carlos out yet, but he needs to sort the away problem out fast!  The season could end up slipping away if he doesn't address it. 

Migod 

Im behind him but unlike lots of drama queens im not holding a knife 

Im certain that he instructed Westy to take out their striker 

I'm equally certain that he asked FF not to score 

We should have won we had enough chances to win therefore his team selection was good enough to win

Edited by Lawrie Madden

1 minute ago, FlyingOwl said:

Nonsense to even speak about this right now.

He's caught between a rock & a hard place right now. Spent plenty on the likes of Abdi & Reach but can't quite fit them into their best positions just now.

Typically he's one of the most tactically sound managers in this league. We'll click soon enough.

He's over complicating things right now though. 

what is that based on?

Edited by Ellis Rimmer

Has not addressed the glaring weaknesses from last season, has signed too many like for like players leaving him with no plan b.  Knocking the ball around looks pretty but where’s the end product?  We need the options of power and pace but unfortunately Carlos doesn’t think he needs players with either attributes. 

Just now, Ellis Rimmer said:

yeh I genuinely don't think he's that good

Well then I just think you're jumping the gun too early. There's so much time and so many games to go. We do have the squad and the experience to be in with a chance of the top 6. I think the top 2 is a bit of a pipe dream so if you accept that play offs should be our aim then we are only 3 points off it. Yeh we've had a pretty uninspiring start but it's pretty sad to think we're turning on them already.