Where are you @ with Carvalhal?

Said it before, to question Carlos' future is premature. To think this guy came in unproven and took us to within 90 minutes of promotion to the Premier League. Surely the man deserves time?

Hopefully he can address all of the problems while the season is still young. I want him to; I’ve grown to like him as a person.

However, I’ve a gut feeling that if we don’t improve by October/November, Chansiri won’t be patient. We all know his ambition for the club and that this is a results business but we should be getting behind Carlos right now.

2 minutes ago, 5318008 said:

Something to do with two poles being different ends of the same thing. But Yeh, I should probably stop masturbating to this thread and go look at a giant pair of lady melons instead.

I've never watched any Polish stuff, but I've seen plenty that use different ends of the same thing to good effect.

6 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Another game where we should have got three points, but defensive frailties cost us the game

Defensive frailties yes.

But

FF through 8 yards out

Palmer's sublime ball rolled across the six yard box. The sort of ball that oppos score from at Hillsborough almost every week.

Should have been out of sight.

2 minutes ago, Spaceball_One said:

Yeah, I just don't see anything amazing here at all.

Neat passer.....tidy.....doesn't shoot, doesn't look dangerous but doesn't look poor.

we've spent 4 million on a player who's putting in 6.5/10 performances week in week out.

Welcome to championship football where average players cost up to 8 million squids and the best players cost stupid million squids. 

7 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Defensive frailties yes.

But

FF through 8 yards out

Palmer's sublime ball rolled across the six yard box. The sort of ball that oppos score from at Hillsborough almost every week.

Should have been out of sight.

Also Abdi's header over the bar and his snatched shot against a defender

The club paid £4m for Abdi and I think he should be producing a lot better than he has done.

Carlos gave him a chance today and he didn't take it. Time for Hooper and Fletch to start next week 

3 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Also Abdi's header over the bar and his snatched shot against a defender

The club paid £4m for Abdi and I think he should be producing a lot better than he has done.

Carlos gave him a chance today and he didn't take it. Time for Hooper and Fletch to start next week 

I do agree with you, but I think it's time for them to start for a month. All this chopping and changing is wrong.

11 minutes ago, legendaryswan said:

Niether has Matias .

Neither has played in their prefered roles,Abdi isnt a left winger and Matias plays just off a striker in a free role......i reckon over the season both will play their part,given time

Honestly I think you should consider Matias a distant memory.

Hardly ever available and no evidence whatsoever that he is capable at this level.

Carlos isn't the problem it's the players with idiotic mistakes on the pitch that are costing us 

Westwood at Brentford  and at Birmingham were goals that no one should be giving 

Players not marking men in the box when corners are coming in 

We dominated the game but didn't put the chances away and got punished that's football but not cc fault

We have a very talented team but missing chances and silly mistakes will cost you in this league 

It's the players who want the stick not Carlos 

1 hour ago, Spaceball_One said:

Abdi is cack sorry.

Upon signing Carlos said we'd be singing his name.

He's not produced even a flash of anything good.

Why because carlos is playing him in his wrong position? if he played in the middle he would be better then Lee and bannan.

Just now, Howl38 said:

Why because carlos is playing him in his wrong position? if he played in the middle he would be better then Lee and bannan.

That's just a theory based on Watford fan's comments.

I have no doubt he is far better at CM than out left, but I also think many on here underestimate just what fine players Bannan and Lee are.

1 minute ago, Holmowl said:

That's just a theory based on Watford fan's comments.

I have no doubt he is far better at CM than out left, but I also think many on here underestimate just what fine players Bannan and Lee are.

Lee was poor v Bristol but got out of jail because of his late late goal.

Lets try abdi in the middle give him a run and test this theory?

also lets play reach on the left wing too?