AND THAT'S WHY YOU DON'T LEAVE EARLY

17 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

No big deal mate.

I didn't exactly go into meltdown about it.

Just saying i'm not really bothered if someone leaves early and misses a goal, but am more bothered about having to continually keep jumping up & down to let people f**k off early, and in our row we have the aisle seat so they do cause disruption as far as i'm concerned.

Even over & above that, as i said, it is an atmosphere killer when people are streaming out with 10 mins to go.

Moved seat for the match, wanted more leg room, sat on south with a walkway in front of me, GREAT, just as matey at half time slipped on his arse everybody laughed apart from me did'nt see a thing for everybody coming and going.

11 minutes ago, Claudio Tankisco said:

To be fair the early leavers are no different in their levels of annoyingness than the weak bladdered or the weak sphinctered.

Thankfully i have an an aisle seat next to one of the exits but that's because I am up and down to the toilet a lot due to a chronic illness so hopefully I ain't one of the annoying ones.

They are mate.

One's through necessity and one's through choice.

You picked your seat to avoid disrupting other people, so clearly took it into consideration and credit to you for doing so.

It isn't a massive deal to me to be fair, but i just think it's a huge shame sometimes that when we are really going for it with 5 or 10 minutes to go, people are streaming out.

Not losing sleep over it though!!

2 hours ago, bigthinrob said:

They are mate.

One's through necessity and one's through choice.

You picked your seat to avoid disrupting other people, so clearly took it into consideration and credit to you for doing so.

It isn't a massive deal to me to be fair, but i just think it's a huge shame sometimes that when we are really going for it with 5 or 10 minutes to go, people are streaming out.

Not losing sleep over it though!!

Other way to look at it is once a leaver has gone they're gone no matter how irritating they may be on the way out you suffer them once.

The pissers and shitters are back and forth time and time again disrupting people time and time again which admittedly gets right on my boobies.

You make a good point about why go when we're going for it late on?  An alternative way to look at this is us playing to the end is relatively new this season and last.

Not having a go or arguing with you or anyone just playing devils advocate and offering an alternative way of thinking.

6 hours ago, SiJ said:

It's not annoying per se. 

I don't sit there tutting as people walk by or anything like that, just find it a bit odd. 

In saying that it is a bit annoying when you have to keep standing up because your views obstructed by a stream of people leaving on 85 minutes. 

Thing is I'm a tall bugger too, so once I stand up the people behind me have to stand up, then the people behind them. 

It's a viscous circle I tell ya :duntmatter:

Like a whirlpool of oil.

If you have supported Wednesday all of your life and have a choice to make on your attendance because of other commitments - (there are countless reasons why that might be) - that says " we can either not go at all or go and leave early 'cos we need to be back by x'o'clock" are the feeble minded people posting in this thread suggesting that you should not go at all because it 'bothers' them? Seriously - have a word with yourselves or wait until you've grown up before passing comment.