AND THAT'S WHY YOU DON'T LEAVE EARLY

4 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

If you make a mistake and learn from it, thats fine. But to repeatedly pick 3 CMs and unbalance the side is really poor.

At two nil down he had to change the shape. I agree that Wallace for Jones was a great shout. I even agree that Sasso for Hooper was the right shout, which will see me lose my Magpie Hooper badge. But he is lucky because he is making the same mistake too many times. We were the width of a post from being dead and buried.

Fanulous post. Poptastic great mate.

13 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

If you make a mistake and learn from it, thats fine. But to repeatedly pick 3 CMs and unbalance the side is really poor.

At two nil down he had to change the shape. I agree that Wallace for Jones was a great shout. I even agree that Sasso for Hooper was the right shout, which will see me lose my Magpie Hooper badge. But he is lucky because he is making the same mistake too many times. We were the width of a post from being dead and buried.

What does it matter to you though? Why do you care so much?

People want to go, they will go. 

Might have nothing to do with the match.

Each to their own re: staying to see 'em off or going early - I prefer to stay, but I'd never presume to pass judgment on anyone who wanted to get away for whatever reason. They've still turned out to support the lads for 95% of the game and they pay the same amount into the coffers either way, so fine.

I do wonder where the heck some of you are parking though! 40min to get out of a car park?! I stay until the end and it's a 5-6 minute jog back to the car, always a couple of minutes' queuing to get back onto Penistone Rd road, but then we're off up towards Loxley and away. Never takes more than about 35min from final whistle to front door, and we're pretty much just into Derbyshire.

(Granted that's not exactly the heaviest traffic route away from S6, but if it was taking me more than half an hour to even get back on the road, I'd seriously consider parking somewhere else!)

Edited by Mr. Tom

Guest Copthorneowl
5 hours ago, Mr. Tom said:

Each to their own re: staying to see 'em off or going early - I prefer to stay, but I'd never presume to pass judgment on anyone who wanted to get away for whatever reason. They've still turned out to support the lads for 95% of the game and they pay the same amount into the coffers either way, so fine.

I do wonder where the heck some of you are parking though! 40min to get out of a car park?! I stay until the end and it's a 5-6 minute jog back to the car, always a couple of minutes' queuing to get back onto Penistone Rd road, but then we're off up towards Loxley and away. Never takes more than about 35min from final whistle to front door, and we're pretty much just into Derbyshire.

(Granted that's not exactly the heaviest traffic route away from S6, but if it was taking me more than half an hour to even get back on the road, I'd seriously consider parking somewhere else!)

35 minutes from match to front door!!! that could only be described as fanulous.

Sometimes  slowly walk down the Kop with a minute left and stand on the steps next to the South 

Was like the old Eastbank terrace on there when Lee scored

folk falling all over

Hardly bothers me fans leaving early  it's totally up to them 

Bet it looked hilarious on Penistone when that roar went up

53 minutes ago, itkinda said:

Never understood this, you've payed to see the full match yet you leave before the end? On top of that, I think it's disrespectful to the players 

spot on mate quite a few times ive noticed bannan giving it the double tea-pot with a quizzical look of" where the feck are you lot going" towards the end of a game .

It's up to the individuals and good luck to them, they've paid their money...

But it's those moments that make sitting through the utter poo poo worth while. Is it really worth getting home earlier to ''miss the traffic''.

Even with the 15 min delay & added 10 mins you'd say for celebrations...we were back in Donny not much later than usual. 

I'd feel horrendous if I left early & missed scenes like that. You pay your money...& it's not to see us arse about in the first half. You pay your money hoping for magic moments in a game or season. And that was a magical bloody moment.

I suppose if you are in a rush to get to work then whatever. Though I've not known a job so far who'd crucify me for calling in in advance to let them know I may be late in tonight.

What I will say though to early leavers...if you're leaving then fully commit to it! I didn't actually see Lee's goal, or Fletchers chance before it, because people we leaving at a snails pace & stopping mid-aisle.

Edited by FlyingOwl

Never get why people care about this, personally I wish everybody would leave on 85 minutes

Then I could just stroll effortlessly and unobstructed down the steps, have the players clap me and me alone for my great support, and go for a nice pre-driving wee without somebody having a crafty look at my willy and spraying all over my shoes

Delightful

13 hours ago, swfcjack27 said:

Stayed until the end and gotta drive back to Notts, gonna walk into college half an hour late minimum not giving a f00k after that, unreal scenes love it 

Rocked up a casual 45 minutes late this morning, nothing mentioned about being late just asked if I got caught up in the tornado. Sound 

so all the  fans that celebrated with  lee and the rest of the players were the ones leaving early happy with the knowledge we were getting a point you know the ones "i'm leaving early cos of the traffic"shame on you how dare you  get your  15 minutes of fame.you should have left the fans who  stayed till the final whistle get the limelight.. hahaha