AND THAT'S WHY YOU DON'T LEAVE EARLY

Why do people leave after 85 minutes? Every flipping week, people get up and go. The game was 2-2 and we were attacking. It's beyond my comprehension. You've sat through 85 minutes why not wait until the end? 

So what if you're sat in wet pants and will have to share a tram with 200 other equally sodden-ed people, getting home an hour later for the sake of 10 minutes extra game time. 

Man up and stay to the end next time, right? You missed one of the best moments in recent times at Hillsborough. 

</rant>

2 minutes ago, Chardron said:

The worst culprits are the ones that decide the game isn't good enough to stay until the end for, yet when it looks like something exciting is about to happen, stand still right in front of you so you can't see a feckin thing 

This. Trying to watch the game at a critical time and a whole row of people get up and walk out. 

21 minutes ago, crookesowl said:

Why do people leave after 85 minutes? Every flipping week, people get up and go. The game was 2-2 and we were attacking. It's beyond my comprehension. You've sat through 85 minutes why not wait until the end? 

So what if you're sat in wet pants and will have to share a tram with 200 other equally sodden-ed people, getting home an hour later for the sake of 10 minutes extra game time. 

Man up and stay to the end next time, right? You missed one of the best moments in recent times at Hillsborough. 

</rant>

Because I have to drive 50 miles to get home, which takes me 30 minutes longer if I leave right on full time, and I had to be in work for 11pm.  So yeah, hope that's ok for you?  Muppet.

15 minutes ago, oz_owl said:

Because I have to drive 50 miles to get home, which takes me 30 minutes longer if I leave right on full time, and I had to be in work for 11pm.  So yeah, hope that's ok for you?  Muppet.

Triggered much.

Don't get why people leave early anyway. How many last minute goals do we score/concede? We have more than enough times to think I'm gonna stay this time.

He he, I love it, just feckin love it how our so called "true fans" slag our other fans off for not going to the game and then in the next breath slag those off that have gone and spent there hard earned but decide to leave early...

Those that left early will have heard the "Hillsborough roar" and either thought sh 1t or "oh well", maybe even bu99er !..

patience guys, patience, WAWAW remember..

40 minutes ago, crookesowl said:

</rant>

Why does it bother you what other people do?

3 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Triggered much.

Don't get why people leave early anyway. How many last minute goals do we score/concede? We have more than enough times to think I'm gonna stay this time.

Triggered much you have !

Are you Yoda in disguise or a wannabe cast member for Fools and Horses ?

Chillax and concentrate on your own well being and leave others to to do what they like best....