ICO Question

11 hours ago, ANDY said:

Trying out the ICO for the first time for brum. 

Where do I go to get the coach ? 

I've only been on the ico once. And will never again. Not my cup of tea. But this was about 8 years ago and at that time I think you had a option to be picked up from wednesdayite  car park or in town somewhere (flat street rings a bell) 

but they will tell you wen you purchase the ticket 

I'm using it for Blackburn. Used it quite a few times with varying degrees of enjoyment.

It's not as fun as getting the train but it takes a lot of hassle away.

Southampton away about ten years ago was a right laugh. Arrived 4 hours before match so plenty of drinking time.

Though, got sat next to someone to Wembley who literally was too big for one seat. Was the smelliest journey I've ever had to endure :duntmatter:

On 26/09/2016 at 22:19, torryowl said:

dont despair andy but i would be interested to know what you expected ..

I expected a coach trip to an away ground to have a bit of atmosphere. 

I would imagine coach coach trips to cliff richards or Barry manilow concerts have better atmosphere. 

The last time  I went on a coach to an away game was Cardiff play off final. That was non stop fun and frolics. 

5 minutes ago, ANDY said:

I expected a coach trip to an away ground to have a bit of atmosphere. 

I would imagine coach coach trips to cliff richards or Barry manilow concerts have better atmosphere. 

The last time  I went on a coach to an away game was Cardiff play off final. That was non stop fun and frolics. 

i used to travel in the 60/70s on the old SUT coaches and back then you could take booze on and they were always a laugh but times change . i believe theres a steward in charge these days and if you got up to what we did back then you'd be kicked off and banned ........no offence but what you consider fun and frolics may be considered a  irritant to other travellers ......