Not looking like we're gunna do any Buisness? :/

42 minutes ago, WezOwl1989 said:

To say CC said we need players , he's leaving it late?

There's this thing called transfer deadline day, where football clubs up and down the country scramble to do deals before the window shuts, the media kick into overdrive and whip up a frenzy, all sorts of rumours get spread around the internet, fans go into meltdown... oh, and a fair few transfers actually happen.

I'm surprised you've not heard of it.

If I were DC I'd be telling him to get rid of a few first. Amongst others, the likes of Lavery, McGugan, Wildsmith, Bus, Helan, Sougou, Vermijl, Semedo, Mattias, Dielna, Stobbs, Melo et al get no where near the first 11, and in many cases I get the impression CC would rather play with 10, than pick them. 12 players there, which if on an average of £4k per week, are costing us the thick end of £2.5m a year. 

I get the fact we need a squad, but we carry far too much fat. 

Something will happen I am sure of it. I am so sure I will even post my pin number ( 0000 ) now if nothing happens I will post again to  tell you what order the numbers are in.  I can't say fairer than that now can I !

2 minutes ago, vulva said:

If I were DC I'd be telling him to get rid of a few first. Amongst others, the likes of Lavery, McGugan, Wildsmith, Bus, Helan, Sougou, Vermijl, Semedo, Mattias, Dielna, Stobbs, Melo et al get no where near the first 11, and in many cases I get the impression CC would rather play with 10, than pick them. 12 players there, which if on an average of £4k per week, are costing us the thick end of £2.5m a year. 

I get the fact we need a squad, but we carry far too much fat. 

You honestly think  CC is in charge of getting players out of the door lollollol 

2 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

You honestly think  CC is in charge of getting players out of the door lollollol 

No, but he can surely be in a position to tell DC who is wasting his time at the club, and who he would suggest we bin off. 

Can't think of anyone better placed to make that call. Can you?

6 minutes ago, vulva said:

No, but he can surely be in a position to tell DC who is wasting his time at the club, and who he would suggest we bin off. 

Can't think of anyone better placed to make that call. Can you?

What happens if no teams.want them or not prepared to pay their wages pretty sure we are trying to move a few on