Have I missed anything.

If you are not missing parts of your memory from the weekend due to lots of beer , you didn't drink enough lol 

Team dominated possession again but again failed to capitalise. 

We tend to keep transfer targets quiet so only the usual pure speculation. 

Amazingly unlucky not to be several goals up at half time with some poor finishing admittedly. But general play was fantastic. Then freak goal against us in second half but we rallied and Hutch scored an absolute peach of a bullet header in the 93rd minute. And then went totally mental along with the rest of the team. Team spirit looked pretty good.

3 hours ago, Blue and white said:

Been up at Cartmel all weekend and couldn't get a signal, felt like I was missing my right arm.

So how did we play Saturday, have we signed or been linked with anyone. 

Just a bit of ranting and rage from us keyboard warriors

Westwood and Joao had a "scuff it" competition....Nuhiu gave "the finger" to a random Wednesdayite in the Stands, then came out and personally apologised to every other Wednesday fan except the one he meant...(he got home this mornin')..Jones got sent off for moving his arm up and down in a dissentful manner...(Should have took his tod ger out)...and Hutch equalised in the last minute and went mental...(like he does when he plays midfield).

Owlstalk was in meltdown, Carlos should either Go/Stay/..DC is either going to sack Carlos, kill Carlos..or give Carlos a new contract/lucky elephant.

We are either a couple of points offa the play offs or going down, Joao can't play with FF.../...FF can't play with Hooper../FF doesn't want to play with anyone.../No-one wants to play with FF.

We are signing someone called "Kiss Mefinger", We need 5 new centre halves and 6 wingers...