When did we swap dugouts?

15 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Haha brilliant! 

To to be fair, our seats this season are in a different place much further towards the Kop so we can see them better. 

Funny though lol

That's good, you won't get wet when it rains cos kop's got a roof on it now. :biggrin:

53 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Was chatting with my Dad at the Villa game and we both noticed the dugouts had been swapped. 

When did this happen? Was it ages ago and I've only just noticed or was it from this season?

you mean all last season and this season we swapped dugouts who have i been chucking my chips at?

probably explains why carlos gives me a dirty look or why hopper has put all that weight on :duntmatter:

1 minute ago, TheEnd1976 said:

you mean all last season and this season we swapped dugouts who have i been chucking my chips at?

probably explains why carlos gives me a dirty look or why hopper has put all that weight on :duntmatter:

you mush have been shovelin' chips like you were in't titanic boiler room...

I didn't get to as many games last season and my eyesight is pretty poor (seriously).  I can't see shirt numbers or tell certain players apart from a distance.  Have to rely on boot colour (although everyone is wearing those awful yellow/pink ones now it seems) and position a lot of the time and as a last resort ask my Dad or the person on the other side to me.  

Anyway, last season I never paid much attention to the benches because I can't normally see a bloody thing that's going on there! lol

Edited by i used to be sc_owl
typo

To be honest Ex sc my eyesight is crap, I sat in the North close to the half way line at the Brighton PO semi and was amazed at how much better a view it is. Trouble is I'm a tight git and so still sit in the Kop, my mate tells me who scored lol

Edited by Owling Wolfe

4 hours ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Was chatting with my Dad at the Villa game and we both noticed the dugouts had been swapped. 

When did this happen? Was it ages ago and I've only just noticed or was it from this season?

We've sacked Stuart Gray too

Got this lovely Portuguese fella in now

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

7 hours ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Just wait until you notice they have changed the owl. We are going to have to have the debate all over again