Good and bad this weekend.

Guest Princeabdullah

Guest Princeabdullah

What I have heard from My Brentford friends and good people, Sheffield Wednesday were very good value for all the points yesterday, Kieron Westwood gave away a goal, very unlike him, excellent goalkeeper. Sheffield Wednesday should have been out of sight by half way. Sounds familiar to the Leeds United game. It seems some one is going to suffer a backlash of big proportions going on what I was told last night. As for Watford we were put to the sword by an almighty arsenal effort first half, deeply dissapointed but quality shone through. Sanchez was unbelievable, ozil had his best 45 minutes in an arsenal shirt. We played a better second half but the game was lost. Hope we both fair better in two weeks. 

WAWAW (we're all Watford/Wednesday aren't we) I like the slogan. 

Shamim 

Guest Princeabdullah
7 hours ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Hi Shamim,

what happened with the signing we were looking to make which you mentioned when here last? you said another Watford player! 

Not sure why it went quiet, Sheffield Wednesday still interested, maybe fee or wages Still under negotiation. I expect Sheffield Wednesday to be very busy over the next two days. Sheffield always drive a hard deal, very professional and leave nothing to chance. Two deals gone through today have raised s few eyebrows in the premier league. Southampton spending a record fee for boufai and our selves set to sign okaka for around 7 million, but the one that has surprised me is chadli going to West Bromwich Albion for 12 million. Could be a very interesting few days, with very inflated fees.