Omar Bogle

Has anyone heard much about him? Plays for Grimsby.

Seems to have a good record in the lower leagues. Seems only a matter of time before someone snaps him up (perhaps a league 1 side).

I often see us miss out of players in the lower leagues who end up going to championship clubs and performing well.

Thoughts?

1 minute ago, iliveinthenow said:

Seems to have a good record in the lower leagues. Seems only a matter of time before someone snaps him up (perhaps a league 1 side).

I often see us miss out of players in the lower leagues who end up going to championship clubs and performing well.

Thoughts?

is he another midfielder?

Pedraig Amond scored 30 goals in 40 starts last season for Grimsby (we had him on trail a few years ago) very easy for players to score at that level and league 2. Different story when the standard of defenders in better. For every Andre Gray there are so many that can't make the step up. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

3 hours ago, iliveinthenow said:

Thoughts?

Just picked my nose and pulled out a big fat BOGLE. WTF: