Last few days of the transfer window

The worry is we just settle for squad fillers because we are short in those positions, IMO the signings we make now need to be players that can come into the first team immediately and improve us, hopefully we have got targets identified and are doing "whatever it takes" to get these in before the end of the transfer window.

7 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Getting rid of our under performing star player, who wants to leave to bring in three new players.

you are assuming he still wants to leave,im assuming he wasnt lying when he said he wants to stay. Hes not underperforming anymore than the others,probably less

2 hours ago, EighteenSixty7 said:

We're on the tightrope with FFP as it is.

Strange how other clubs in this league can spend big without falling foul of FFP then ( not including the relegated three) 

1 minute ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

I think we are too. I think our summer / season spending is done.

A few out and a few in on loan is all I see happening. Playoffs at best again. 

This season the championship has been screwed by the relegated clubs being able to spend what they like with no FFP worries due to their Failure payments and players they can offload for massive money. 

No one can compete with these three clubs and i think a lot of clubs will be looking for the play off lottery as the best chance of getting promotion.