Daniel+pudil

Guest Princeabdullah

Guest Princeabdullah

I don't get some of you supporters who welcomed Daniel back and now you hate him so early, only some I say, but a fair few of supporters messaging. Are you just showing frustration at the last game? Daniel pudil is a solid professional and loves Sheffield. He is a very good left defender, but you supporters are the judges, Daniel is a very good man. 

29 minutes ago, Princeabdullah said:

I don't get some of you supporters who welcomed Daniel back and now you hate him so early, only some I say, but a fair few of supporters messaging. Are you just showing frustration at the last game? Daniel pudil is a solid professional and loves Sheffield. He is a very good left defender, but you supporters are the judges, Daniel is a very good man. 

He's excellent, yes

Guest Princeabdullah
4 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

He's excellent, yes

That's good of you to say so. Daniel always gives top effort.

Guest Princeabdullah
4 minutes ago, SiJ said:

I rate him...but he had an absolute stinker on Saturday. 

Every player had a bad game. He's a very professional defender and if his performance was bad he will rectify the problem. 

He's a Watford fan, as I recall.  Who has taken a shine to the blue side of Sheffield.

A lot of fans thought Pudil tailed off a bit at the end of last season...personally, I'm inclined to agree, but I lay the blame partly with Aiden McGeady who played in front of him.  He never tracked back, leaving Pudil very exposed at times, having to deal with a lot.  He had a poor game on Saturday, granted, but again...our manager doesn't seem to have a settled side, and doesn't know who to play where on the left side of midfield. 

I'm not absolving Pudil of complete blame here, but he was brilliant for 80% of last season.  You don't become a poor player overnight.  He'll be fine, and so will we.  :)

Edited by Suzuki_San

Guest Princeabdullah
10 minutes ago, EXCALIBUR said:

whos your club prince.

I'm a Watford supporter. I have followed sheffield Wednesday for a while. Fantastic club, ground, and supporters. I was at the arsenal game in the league cup it made me see how super your club is and friendly. 

I thought Watford were wrong to get rid of FF (and Vydra on loan) and especially Abdi - i thought they were bang on when they let Pudil go on loan

I think he's a very capable championship left back - dependable generally with good intelligence and delivery - but one-paced and i think would get caught out way too much in the premier

He will not let anybody down over the season - will need to upgrade of we get promoted but he's far from alone regarding that

In his time here I can think of 2 bad games he's had. Saturday was one of them but he will come back stronger he's that type of player. As a person he is everything you want in a footballer, settled family man, nice guy and has taken the club and the city to heart.

Guest Princeabdullah

Viewing the comments Daniel had a sub par performance. Daniel is second only to Czech republics left defender limbersky who is a very good player. Daniel is a premier league defender but that is just my view. Hope he settles into the season and get high regards. 

Guest Princeabdullah
18 hours ago, codrowe said:

Pudil was poor the second half of last season he has carried on that poor form. I have said this before on here but got a jokey bet with my son that pudil doesnt tackle anyone all season, looking good so far

To bet against a player of your favourite team seems strange. Players need 100% support always. I find supporters of many clubs who actually want a football player to fail because it's a focal point for a failed team performance. I said on another message that if Sheffield Wednesday had taken there excellent opportunity's they should have been out of Leeds uniteds reach, and probably second half would have been very opposite. Goals change games, the Sheffield Wednesday supporters would have had a very different comment. It's a close call football across all levels. 

He'll be reyt.

I thought he was a big step up on our previous left backs. Quality at this level but needs cover in front of him. Difficult to defend if you have a winger coming at you and the full back overlapping.  

I rate Pudil & was happy we signed him even though his performances tailed off the last few weeks of last season. He was however poor on Saturday though he wasn't the worst. Hunt & Wallace vied for that position.

Both full backs seem to be struggling at the moment, whether Carlos's decision to play a narrower more compact formation is leaving them more exposed I don't know.

Problem with pudil I think is our lack of cover last season made him burn out I thought he dipped in firm towards the end. He's brief cameo in euros he looked the same and unfortunately for us and him this has carried on into this year.

the sooner we get cover and competition the better. Pudil needs a few games on the bench to rediscover that super. Player we have 

hunt and Wallace are too looking the same 

Guest Princeabdullah
2 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Problem with pudil I think is our lack of cover last season made him burn out I thought he dipped in firm towards the end. He's brief cameo in euros he looked the same and unfortunately for us and him this has carried on into this year.

the sooner we get cover and competition the better. Pudil needs a few games on the bench to rediscover that super. Player we have 

hunt and Wallace are too looking the same 

Excellent words. 

10 hours ago, prowl said:

He'll be reyt.

I thought he was a big step up on our previous left backs. Quality at this level but needs cover in front of him. Difficult to defend if you have a winger coming at you and the full back overlapping.  

Good point. We are not playing a proper wide left midfielder, so teams are attacking us down that side (Hull, Leeds) as it quickly becomes obvious that their RB will have an easy game.