Rhodes / Forestieri swap.

3 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

Just gut feel and history tells us mostly players who refuse to play

get moved on very quickly.

He apologised to avoid real bad feeling. He still wants out

How do you know he still wants out? We will be in no rush to sell him, most technically gifted player since Waddle that's annoyed that some players have better deals than him. There's more chance of him getting a better deal than been moved on in my opinion.

12 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

FF will be gone by weekend

And not in a swap deal for Rhodes

He's a fantastic player, when motivated, he's a match winner. Part of me really wants to cash in the chips though. If we got anything like 12m, it's a club record and fantastic business. I don't see it as, giving up on our hopes of promotion though. For 12m, we wouldn't be far off getting Oliver Burke and Connor Wickham, for example. What he did was inexcusable and red flag to any bidding club.

Edited by bigash_swfc

3 minutes ago, owl1975 said:

How do you know he still wants out? We will be in no rush to sell him, most technically gifted player since Waddle that's annoyed that some players have better deals than him. There's more chance of him getting a better deal than been moved on in my opinion.

I don't know mate like i said gut feel.

You don't refuse to play, play the first game with a gun to your head and then

just apologise and move on.

He'll be gone IMO and id on't really care anymore. We will get someone just as good maybe

5 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

He's a fantastic player, when motivated, he's a match winner. Part of me really wants to cash in the chips though. If we got anything like 12m, it's a club record and fantastic business. I don't see it as, giving up on our hopes of promotion though. For 12m, we wouldn't be far off getting Oliver Burke and Connor Wickham, for example. What he did was inexcusable and red flag to any bidding club.

burke and wickham ......really

I personally don't want him to leave but it was really poor what he did. Rhodes and Reach would be great business but there are other area's more important to strengthen than our forward line. Give our striker's decent service and they will score plenty. Our ball into the box this season has been nothing short of embarrassing. Fletcher will win balls all day long and it's how we react to the second ball. Play player's in the correct position and our luck will change dramatically. We'll turn it round this weekend. 

3 hours ago, StudentOwl said:

Probably more detrimental to us than beneficial... we've got plenty of, on paper, top goalscorers already at the club... but you'd rather we swap out our best creative force for another top goalscorer. 

Too many people see a lack of goals and surmise we need a new goalscorer, when we really just need more creativity.

Of course, playing Abdi in the correct position would be a good start...

Common Sense on this forum, a rare and wonderful thing. Nailed it pal