Just pay him the money !! .....

If Fletcher is on 40k and FF wants the same ...... We should give it him .....

I keep seeing that NUFC have offered £12million . If we buy a replacement in the region of 8 to 10 Mil ..... We'll have to pay them £50k a week anyway .

FF suits our system and fits in totally . Better the ' Devil you know ' . ......

1 minute ago, Kernow_Blu said:

I keep seeing that NUFC have offered £12million . If we buy a replacement in the region of 8 to 10 Mil ..... We'll have to pay them £50k a week anyway .

FF suits our system and fits in totally . Better the ' Devil you know ' . ......

I don't disagree with that. But what would have been ok would have been if that discussion had been held behind closed doors, whilst he was still playing and scoring. if he ultimately came out and said he thought he should get paid sane who would have begrudged him it.

refusing to play 2 games in is a disgrace. 

If we do sell for £12m we won't replace him with 1 player worth £8m and £50k a week. DC is smarter than that, it will be 1 or 2 players for £3/4m a peice that fits into our wage structure. 

Only my opinion of course. 

11 minutes ago, Kernow_Blu said:

Good grief !