Forestieri

Guest timrud

Him not going and refusing to go are two different things. 

If he does get sold, we have to make sure we get the best price and move on. No need for it to de-rail the positive team spirit. 

12 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Never once said he'd sign for Derby.

I said he didn't look entirely happy- got shít for it

I even just passed on that there had been rumours of some unrest, saying it was from other people and not even giving my opinion, just simply informing- got shít for it

I said that someone else on the Derby forum had said he wasn't in the starting lineup today- got shít for it

Not only did I say he wouldn't sign for Derby, I said I'd put a £20 bet on him being at this football club come September 1st. 

So dunno where you got me saying he was going to Derby from, all I said was that I was worried.

Diddums

Sorry if already mentioned - but is there a release clause in his contract?

If so and somebody has met it there is nothing the club can do except allow talks. Doesn't mean he will go (but sounds like he probably will) and the fact that there is uncertainty would lead to him being pulled out of the squad.

If he's refused to play then there's little chance of a way back.  Nor should there be - it disrespects every one of us who worship the blue and white shirt. 

Never believe a player who kisses the badge. Never ever - unless they're a boyhood fan and even then be very wary.