2 hours ago, Grimbarian said:

Every EPL match is streamed live outside the UK and that hasn't harmed attendances so streaming EFL matches outside the UK wouldn't harm attendances either. Yes some people are able to figure out how to watch them from inside the UK but it's a negligible amount.

I dont think you understand economics.

Premier League - Billions of 'fans' around the world, so they pay top dollar within their region. A few hundred thousand watch streams semi legally.

Championship - A few hundred thousands of fans interested.  Couple of thousand watch the crappest stream.

3 hours ago, Beholder said:

Ordinarily do you walk up to 6'5" blokes you don't know and call them a bell end?

Or just when yr behind a keyboard?

Ha ha, so are you telling me you have never said anything similar to another poster?

Also, if a discussion was taking place and there was someone slagging the club for no reason then yes I would say something.

The beauty of the internet, are you 6 ft 5 behind your keyboard?

20 hours ago, notts0wl said:

Streaming from the site is the way forward for sure. TV channel seems a bit expensive and daft to be honest. 

a bloke orders the game online.

...stocks up the fridge & gets some grub on.

.....he invites 8 mates around. 

the club lose out on potentially hundreds of £££.

it just doesn't seem viable to me & worthwhile to DC.

34 minutes ago, richowl said:

a bloke orders the game online.

...stocks up the fridge & gets some grub on.

.....he invites 8 mates around. 

the club lose out on potentially hundreds of £££.

it just doesn't seem viable to me & worthwhile to DC.

Not when it's only available abroad. These fans aren't going to add to the gate receipts

1 minute ago, Paolo Di Catio said:

Not when it's only available abroad. These fans aren't going to add to the gate receipts

who said it would only be available abroad? 

It'll find its way to a streaming site either way 

13 minutes ago, Paolo Di Catio said:

For those that live a flight away it shouldn't be stopped just because of a few tight wads that probably wouldn't go very often anyway. 

must be close to the cost of a season ticket then.

Isn't the idea to show only the games that are televised abroad - but allow fans anywhere to these online? These games aren't especially frequent anyway and obviously the games live on Sky are a definite no no.

These games broadcast overseas can already be streamed - illegally - so why not offer this legitimately and make a few bob at the same time? If it can be done I say go for it. It's really not going to impact on attendances much in my view... if at all. You might as well try to make money from it.