Under 21's v Stocksbridge

2 hours ago, steveger said:

Does make sense why hes never been given a chance to be fair...

Yes it does which is why I'm very inclined to believe him

2 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Yeah, but to be fair, Darryl didn't mean to knock that bloke out; he just turned around too quickly in the showers...

:stuwinky:

lol

he's a CM but sometimes plays in the hole. 16 yrs old at the end of September so got another yr at school then starts his scholarship. been with Swfc since the age of 8/9yrs. last year he was playing u16's but trained sometimes with the u18's and was on the subs bench for a few games and eventually played in the last u18's match of the season. had a call up in Jan 15 to an England schoolboys training weekend at St George park. 

1 minute ago, gavlad said:

he's a CM but sometimes plays in the hole. 16 yrs old at the end of September so got another yr at school then starts his scholarship. been with Swfc since the age of 8/9yrs. last year he was playing u16's but trained sometimes with the u18's and was on the subs bench for a few games and eventually played in the last u18's match of the season. had a call up in Jan 15 to an England schoolboys training weekend at St George park. 

Fantastic stuff that mate. What is his name? 

I've been to a few of the Under 21 games in the past year and I've got say that I wasn't a fan on Lachman before this pre season. I found the way he carried himself to be like he really didn't want to be there and coukd not be arsed.

However, I've seen the Under 21s four times (I think?) in this pre season and he has impressed me. He's been solid at the back and offered a threat going forward.

Two players have stood out for me this pre season (including senior squad), and they are Jack Stobbs and George Hirst.

Hirst is absolutely rapid. He looks very dangerous going forward and has been unfortunate not to get on the scoresheet. If I was nit picking I would say that he could do i troducing some weight training in order to add a little more strength to his game.

Jack Stobbs has been incredible on the wing. Very dangerous. He has the ability to beat the left back and deliver dangerous, precise crosses.

Two very good prospects for the future. It would be good to involve them in the League Cup game(s) or get them out on loan to earn some first team football.