Claude Dielna

2 hours ago, Feelthepayne said:

Just flying out of the country after a big job

image.jpeg

This has made me miss the IRA. They were a much better class of terrorist than what we have these days. Doubt these ISIS buggers would even share a racing tip nevermind a joke over a pint of bitter

4 hours ago, JackSWFC said:

He's done this before. He won't be off, he'll be off on another holiday the week before the season starts. True professional. Expect another tweet later saying something along the lines of 'don't worry, I'm still with Wednesday lol'

Leaching money off our club, willy puller.

i think rather than slaughter him you should be directing your anger at whoever gave him a 3 year contract ......he must be doing training and turning out when told to or the club would suspend him which is something they have never done .......

6 hours ago, Sonny said:

We desperately need to get shut of this clown, also Mcgugan, Lachman, Bus and Vermijl.

Imagine if we ended up failing FFP partly because we'd been keeping Claude Dielna in felt trilbys for three years.

^^^^^^

This 

We need to get shut of the deadwood . There is a lot of wages tied up with these players ,and none of them are going to play this season. 

21 hours ago, torryowl said:

i think rather than slaughter him you should be directing your anger at whoever gave him a 3 year contract ......he must be doing training and turning out when told to or the club would suspend him which is something they have never done .......

You're right. MILAN OUT!

oh wait...