442. Who plays right?

3 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

I think Lee. I would prefer it to be Abdi but I doubt it.

He has to sacrifice Wallace, Lee or Bannan, and I think Wallace will just lose out.

Why would you prefer Abdi on the right.

We've paid £4m for a central attacking midfielder .

9 minutes ago, coopswfc76 said:

Why?

We don't need to when our best players are attack minded midfielders.

Why play the likes of Lee,FF and AA out of position to accommodate another stricker.

If we had two out and out wingers then we would maybe play 2 up front.

The strongest part of Fletcher's game is his Ball retention so he's ideal for a 1 up top formation. 

I'd be surprised if our midfield/attack was much different to this against Villa.

Bannan Lee 

Matias  AA   FF

Fletcher. 

Edited by curren

21 minutes ago, curren said:

Why would you prefer Abdi on the right.

We've paid £4m for a central attacking midfielder .

We already have a really good one, who if sold, would cost about the same as Abdi. So the question is which of our 4mil central attacking midfielders should play right?

I have seen Lee play many matches with Bannan, and I really like them together. I  am not convinced Lee can play RM. Abdi clearly can, as he played 30 matches there in the PL last season.

4 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

We already have a really good one, who if sold, would cost about the same as Abdi. So the question is which of our 4mil central attacking midfielders should play right?

I have seen Lee play many matches with Bannan, and I really like them together. I  am not convinced Lee can play RM. Abdi clearly can, as he played 30 matches there in the PL last season.

Yeah but he has directly said he was played out if position and Wednesday are a solution to that.  

We won't be playing him on the right. 

1 minute ago, Holmowl said:

Do you not think we'd of used the £4M to buy a natural right winger instead of spending it on a guy that said he left Watford because he didn't want to play out there anymore?

27 minutes ago, IstillhateSteveBould said:

Why would he sacrifice a right winger and play central midfielder there? Makes absolutely no sense. 

You may be right. He may drop Bannan or Lee, and play Wallace right. 

So many options.

18 minutes ago, curren said:

We don't need to when our best players are attack minded midfielders.

Why play the likes of Lee,FF and AA out of position to accommodate another stricker.

If we had two out and out wingers then we would maybe play 2 up front.

The strongest part of Fletcher's game is his Ball retention so he's ideal for a 1 up top formation. 

I'd be surprised if our midfield/attack was much different to this against Villa.

Bannan Lee 

Matias  AA   FF

Fletcher. 

I would. Hooper is a big key to us getting top two. Not a packed midfield.

3 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

I would. Hooper is a big key to us getting top two. Not a packed midfield.

It's not a packed midfield though is it .

Playing one up gives freedom to the likes of AA,FF and Matias. 

You really shouldn't be pinning all your hopes on Hooper.

CC as spent £4m on AA and I dare say he hasn't done it to play him out of position or to replace Bannan or Lee