Attendance for Villa game

First game of a new season , new players on show , record season ticket sales

Villa sold out , reckon 28,000 at least even though we are on Sky and  ticket prices

aren't appealing . I'm sure at the right price this would have broke 30 k easily

anyone know how ticket sales are going ?

I think 28K is about right seeing as it's on Sky.

But as a side note, Aston Villa willing to pay the admission fee, even though on Sky,... strange one that isn't it?

The doom and gloom merchants will HATE that lol

58 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Just had a quick look at the situation online... cannot believe how many tickets have been sold!

30k+ for this one, no doubt. 

It's almost as if we played really well last season, have some exciting players and our fans have been starved of the club they love for a few months....

6 minutes ago, Sultan_Pepper said:

It's almost as if we played really well last season, have some exciting players and our fans have been starved of the club they love for a few months....

With Sky and the price of this one, I'm definitely surprised

Have to hold my hands up and admit I got this one very wrong: When opening day prices were announced I kicked and screamed and said that there was no way we'd get 30k and that we'd missed a trick. Looking at the way sales have gone, I was almost certainly wrong (and will admit defeat on the day if/when attendance is 30k+)

2 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

With Sky and the price of this one, I'm definitely surprised

Have to hold my hands up and admit I got this one very wrong: When opening day prices were announced I kicked and screamed and said that there was no way we'd get 30k and that we'd missed a trick. Looking at the way sales have gone, I was almost certainly wrong (and will admit defeat on the day if/when attendance is 30k+)

Nothing to be defeated about. We all want the supporters to be able to see the games and the club to do as well as it can. Lets hope for a big crowd and a good performance to start the season off