Overrated/underrated teams?

Current Odds.

Which teams don't deserve their position?

Newcastle    7/4
Aston Villa    8
Norwich    9
Derby    12
Brighton    14
Wolves    14
Sheffield Wednesday    16
Cardiff    33
Brentford    33
QPR    33
Fulham    33
Leeds    33
Ipswich    33
Reading    40
Wigan    40
Huddersfield    40
Nottingham Forest    40
Bristol City    40
Birmingham    66
Preston    66
Blackburn    66
Barnsley    100
Rotherham    150
Burton    250

I don't think Newcastle desere to be such strong favourites. The international superstar players that underperformed last season aren't likely to do any better in the championship, and overall last year, they were barely mid table championship. Wednesday showed last year that a few (6-9) decent new players can transform such a side into play of challengers, but I don't see them much better than that

Villa certainly don't deserve it. Even their coach thinks they are no good and it will take a couple of years to get together a team to go up

Brentford are probably also a bit high. They had some good performances, but I think lost too many people they needed and didn't replace them well

Of the teams that aren't rated, I don't know why Birmingham are so poorly ranked. They were challenging most of last season, so unless they lost several key players should do at least as well.

And Wednesday underrated. Once the team had settled (10-15 games in), especially once Bannan and Forestieri joined at the end of August and later Hooper, and adjusted to the new style of play the only teams who were really better were the promoted ones

Guest wilyfox

Still hard to predict in many cases. Wolves yet to conclude deals, but still joint 5th favourites based on their takeover alone. Sounds premature to me. Fulham could do a little better than predicted. Depends how well they reinvest the McCormack cash if/when he goes. 

1 minute ago, IstillhateSteveBould said:

Wolves price is ridiculous. Not sure why Derby are more fancied than Brighton either. 

Good squad and Pearson as manager , I expect them to be a lot better this season