Dion Cools and Drew Moor

2 defenders currently linked with us. 

Cools 20y/o Belgian currently playing for club Brugge 

Moor 32y/o  American currently playing for Toronto. 

Not looked what exact position they play. 

americans with their stats. do one.

• Against the New York Red Bulls, he had five interceptions, eight clearances, and a successful passing rate of 69% (18 of 26). Good enough to earn him a spot in the Team of the Week.
  • Against DC United, he had eight clearances, four interceptions, and a successful passing rate of 73% (19 of 26). He held the lead from first minute to last in a man of the match performance.
  • Against the Montreal Impact, he completed 27 of 35 passes (good for a 77% success rate), had four clearances, and seven interceptions. Good enough to earn him another Team of the Week spot.

If i was called 'Dion Cools' i'd be significantly happier in my life than I am now. I'd wake up every morning look in the mirror and say to myself "who's got the coolest muthafucking name on the face of the earth. That's right. Me baby".

Instead i wake up every morning with my own boring name. 

32 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

americans with their stats. do one.

• Against the New York Red Bulls, he had five interceptions, eight clearances, and a successful passing rate of 69% (18 of 26). Good enough to earn him a spot in the Team of the Week.
  • Against DC United, he had eight clearances, four interceptions, and a successful passing rate of 73% (19 of 26). He held the lead from first minute to last in a man of the match performance.
  • Against the Montreal Impact, he completed 27 of 35 passes (good for a 77% success rate), had four clearances, and seven interceptions. Good enough to earn him another Team of the Week spot.

Sounds like someone on his way to the Superbowl.

There's also a rumour we're after an Italian stopper at the back. I know this for a fact because I started it. Very disappointed it hasn't appeared on one of the rumour websites yet.