Abdi from Watford?

Can you remember when you were about 6 on Christmas Eve, and Christmas morning seemed like a lifetime away? Then you pretended to go to sleep but swore you could hear reindeer hooves on the roof?

It's like that. 

Hope I don't get bloody socks and pants again.

Just now, theowlsman said:

Can you remember when you were about 6 on Christmas Eve, and Christmas morning seemed like a lifetime away? Then you pretended to go to sleep but swore you could hear reindeer hooves on the roof?

It's like that. 

Hope I don't get bloody socks and pants again.

You believed in Father Christmas when you was six?  You big puff.

I am not a stats man but people talking about FF being more effective on the left need to understand this has happened mainly when we have gone more attacking in the second half of a game.

He did not start that many games on the left. Guessing I would say less than 10 out of a 50 game season, some worked some didn't.

Also Carlos said recently he sees him as a central striker and FF has said this is where he wants to play.

Fletcher will make a great partner for whoever plays at the side of him.  Not just Hooper

In his interview Fletcher said that Carlos has been setting Fletch and Hoops up drills to work together.

I really think that when all our players are fully fit we will have Fletcher and Hoops up front with FF behind or on the left.