Abdi from Watford?

6 minutes ago, BenitoCarbone said:

Think he has been used wide at Watford.

All his appearances in the premier last season were out wide

But its far from his best position - he's a central attacking midfielder

An outstanding one at that

Danny Porter ‏@djdannyp86
#SWFC are getting quite possibly the classiest, most technically gifted player to ever wear the shirt. Take care of #Abdi for us like FF

Twitter › alexcd88
Will be absolutely gutted if Abdi leaves #watfordfc. If you think Forestieri is good, #swfc fans, wait until you see The Professor.
11 mins ago - Twitter

13 minutes ago, scram said:

I was hoping the first we'd hear publically was when it was announced he'd signed

I must admit to being a bit twitchy now its public knowledge Abdi is available

Hopefully we get this over the line asap

So is this who you were talking about scram?

8 minutes ago, ReluctantNicko said:

People talking about Wolves...apparently that super agent Mendes is linked to the takeover and he will be providing most of their new players.

According to the Derby forum.

Like 99.99% of stuff on football forums, to be taken with an extremely large pinch of salt..... They won't know this stuff on the Wolves forum let alone the Derby one. Obviously I'm hoping this thread is in the 0.01% range!! lol

Edited by Morepork

1 minute ago, TheEnchanter said:

Yep Wolves new owners today said they wanted 5 to 8 new players and that £20M to £30m was a necessity. Looks like they'll be spending big. 

Keeping the same clothes though...................................................................................or at least the jackett :laugh:

Just now, The Dukeries Owl said:

Keeping the same clothes though...................................................................................or at least the jackett :laugh:

Hope they keep him for months. Wouldn't want them to get a proven winner like Bruce.

10 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Yep Wolves new owners today said they wanted 5 to 8 new players and that £20M to £30m was a necessity. Looks like they'll be spending big. 

We are going to need players of the calibre of Abdi as this season looks like being the hardest championship to get promoted from. 

According to the information availible the ball appears to be in our court , we have agreed fee with Watford and are arranging terms , IF we bugger it up now it's our own fault.

I hope the deal is basically done and this is why we have told Lewis he can leave as we have signed his replacement in the squad.