The reason we have had a new season ticket card issued this year

2 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

That's all a bit worrying, also 4 boxes in total sold with 2 of them going to 2 players as part of their deal?

The club seems to have a lot of people in the background not doing a great deal. 

6 minutes ago, ViolaOwls said:

Still trying to work out why your sons sisters are blades

Yeah me too.   Ultimately I think I have the winner though, I can't see my daughters really wanting to carry on going to games much longer.   I take them to Hillsborough from time to time and they seem genuinely taken aback by it, yet have been to the lane quite often.    One match was against Arsenal and my wife got fed up of hearing about it from them.

38 minutes ago, pompeyowl said:

My season ticket or membership has changed every season.

It also always has the season year on the back.

yours must be special then, mine is a couple years old and is held together with  tape as it has cracked with age, there is no season year on the back either, just the city taxis add and the seat, row, entrance etc and my name and barcode

49 minutes ago, pompeyowl said:

My season ticket or membership has changed every season.

It also always has the season year on the back.

Season tickets don't automatically change every year unless you change seats or something, I've had the same one for 2 years. Getting a new one this year although it hasn't arrived yet. Also they don't have year on the back, at least mine dosen't. Think it must be membership cards that have the year on as they do only last a year.

1 minute ago, sparkowl said:

Season tickets don't automatically change every year unless you change seats or something, I've had the same one for 2 years. Getting a new one this year although it hasn't arrived yet. Also they don't have year on the back, at least mine dosen't. Think it must be membership cards that have the year on as they do only last a year.

Fair point. Just checked my season ticket and it's not got the year on it.

Last one did though.

In the last week we've had a thread complaining that the tickets are not some steel boxed collectors item like the man city ones and now a thread complaining that they aren't covered in tacky adverts.

Can't win

Edited by Sultan_Pepper

17 minutes ago, pompeyowl said:

Fair point. Just checked my season ticket and it's not got the year on it.

Last one did though.

Cheers Pompey, it's all a bit confusing. Can't comment on your point about the last one as I didn't save mine and to be honest I didn't notice if it did or not.

27 minutes ago, Sultan_Pepper said:

In the last week we've had a thread complaining that the tickets are not some steel boxed collectors item like the man city ones and now a thread complaining that they aren't covered in tacky adverts.

Can't win

Complaining or talking.    If you consider my OP a complaint, maybe it's time to close the forum.

there's many reasons we could have a new ST card

sponsor paid a set fee for 2 years advertising which has now run out?

we have a new badge?

have you seen the poor reviews city taxi's get since they merged with Mercury? maybe we don't want to be associated with them

but no

it must be a negative against the club

19 minutes ago, Dot said:

there's many reasons we could have a new ST card

sponsor paid a set fee for 2 years advertising which has now run out?

we have a new badge?

have you seen the poor reviews city taxi's get since they merged with Mercury? maybe we don't want to be associated with them

but no

it must be a negative against the club

+ this

1 hour ago, Last_Great_Hope said:

Its hardly "great advertising space" if it sits in peoples wallets or purses 24/7 only to be brought out 23 times a year when at the turnstiles.

Unless other people constantly flash theirs around saying "look at my shinny shinny!"?