Psychic Predictions

I know some of you here will laugh at me and that is mine. You are entitled to you worldly view.

I am a developing psychic medium and have the gift. And believe me if you are into this stuff or other magick you will know it works.

Anyways, about 10+ years back I asked a question "within myself" about Wednesday and the premier league and I got a response. The response was 2017/2018 and 2018/2019. My fear was, but why only for 2 seasons? Relegation? So even when we were in the play off final I was thinking, hmmmm this is a bit earlier than I predicted......and of course we lost.

Anyways, I am gonna put money on us to go up this season. And I will come back to this thread at the end of the season to see how I did. No pressure!!

Of all the drivel that's ever been posted on owlstalk, and that's a lot of drivel, this is by far and away the most drivelly.

If we don't go up you are forgotten. If we do you get to shout about how you are psychic.

It's fishing off possible outcomes, knowing that you can convince the gullible based off a statistical chance of something that's not unlikely.

The whole industry, for want of a better word, is full of frauds, conmen and scum. You are not psychic, you do not have powers and neither did that chuffing octopus.

2 hours ago, Sultan_Pepper said:

Of all the drivel that's ever been posted on owlstalk, and that's a lot of drivel, this is by far and away the most drivelly.

If we don't go up you are forgotten. If we do you get to shout about how you are psychic.

It's fishing off possible outcomes, knowing that you can convince the gullible based off a statistical chance of something that's not unlikely.

The whole industry, for want of a better word, is full of frauds, conmen and scum. You are not psychic, you do not have powers and neither did that chuffing octopus.

I've got something coming through from my central core......... you're dead right. I'm so psychic!!

5 hours ago, iliveinthenow said:

I know some of you here will laugh at me and that is mine. You are entitled to you worldly view.

I am a developing psychic medium and have the gift. And believe me if you are into this stuff or other magick you will know it works.

Anyways, about 10+ years back I asked a question "within myself" about Wednesday and the premier league and I got a response. The response was 2017/2018 and 2018/2019. My fear was, but why only for 2 seasons? Relegation? So even when we were in the play off final I was thinking, hmmmm this is a bit earlier than I predicted......and of course we lost.

Anyways, I am gonna put money on us to go up this season. And I will come back to this thread at the end of the season to see how I did. No pressure!!

No, it simply doesn't work.  You're either gullible for believing it yourself or you're possibly hoping to attract gullible people for whatever ends.  

Your claim is so broad you could claim credit for just about anything.

Charlatan springs to mind.