FFP (again, apologies)

On ‎27‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 16:10, Triple O said:

Think you would be best reading the earlier pages which give a good guestimate. Think we are going to be close with the signings we are making unless there is some sponsorship in the pipeline.

* Last season was a stand alone season with £13M max deficit.

Which we were within...next audit is in 3 seasons time at £39M...looooong time away lol

17 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

Which we were within...next audit is in 3 seasons time at £39M...looooong time away lol 

I haven't seen the 15/16 accounts yet Davey.  Thought the Football authorities have sight of them in December to decide on any action and then they are released publicly Jan/Feb. I could easily be wrong though.

All I could find on the net was the 14/15 accounts released in February 2016.

3 hours ago, Triple O said:

I haven't seen the 15/16 accounts yet Davey.  Thought the Football authorities have sight of them in December to decide on any action and then they are released publicly Jan/Feb. I could easily be wrong though.

All I could find on the net was the 14/15 accounts released in February 2016.

I think the 15/16 accounts are the first of the three year rolling so I'm not sure exactly when they get audited for FFP...they might well have seen them but because we are ok have no need to feedback the results

42 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

I think the 15/16 accounts are the first of the three year rolling so I'm not sure exactly when they get audited for FFP...they might well have seen them but because we are ok have no need to feedback the results

No. The 15/16 season is a stand alone max £13M deficit.