C.D. Nacional vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

Well I am amazed!

i get up at 5.30am, go to Owlstalk and I literally cannot believe what I am reading.

Lemon drizzle is a more popular British cake than carrot cake!?!?!?

i often get offered carrot cake at friends or families houses.  You see it in all the bakeries, but lemon drizzle cake!?!?!

are unsociable fatties just eating it all in private?

Edited by HirstWhoScoredIt

2 hours ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

Well I am amazed!

i get up at 5.30am, go to Owlstalk and I literally cannot believe what I am reading.

Lemon drizzle is a more popular British cake than carrot cake!?!?!?

i often get offered carrot cake at friends or families houses.  You see it in all the bakeries, but lemon drizzle cake!?!?!

are unsociable fatties just eating it all in private?

yes I am...I mean...wait, no...they must be...oh bugger.

Edited by themaskedowl

It says fans can attend. It might be a proper game after all, on the website Carlos says those who started last night wont play tonight, so it does look like an actual match with the backup and reserves getting playing time. 

18 minutes ago, Parrott71 said:

It says fans can attend. It might be a proper game after all, on the website Carlos says those who started last night wont play tonight, so it does look like an actual match with the backup and reserves getting playing time. 

Proper game but will be taken very easily. 

Same as SC Farense last year. 

€10.00 was the price of the Nacional game in Albufeira. Tonight's event is against 2nd division side Portimonense in Portimão further down the coast. According to Portugal News it starts at 7pm. http://theportugalnews.com/news/sheffield-wednesday-continue-to-enjoy-portuguese-opposition/38957

But the guy driving the bus with the team's kit told me last night it started at 6pm. Sorry I can't give more information than that.