Rare Sheffield Wednesday items

29 minutes ago, 1867Heaven said:

Won't just be me of course but our FA Cup final replay program is regarded a very rare. My sister was a season ticket holder back then but married a Geordie and he managed to get a 3 figure sum for that and also the Baltimore Blast program from when Cantana played. Not sure what they'd be worth now but I have both.

Don't book the cruise just yet. Replay is worth £30. Baltimore is worth £3. 

16 hours ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

And why won't nuhiu step up to the mark ? 

Simple really. He can't attack and head a ball, strike a shot cleanly. Has the ability to keep missing from 6 yards. But he changes the game because everyone fears him when he comes on...... But nobody ever puts a bid in for him. 4 goals last season, makes proudlock look a world beater with that record

6 minutes ago, ViolaOwls said:

Simple really. He can't attack and head a ball, strike a shot cleanly. Has the ability to keep missing from 6 yards. But he changes the game because everyone fears him when he comes on...... But nobody ever puts a bid in for him. 4 goals last season, makes proudlock look a world beater with that record

How's it turned into a thread about knocking nuihu 

A think a lot of folk are in for a big shock, nuhiu contributes a lot to the team, he's a great game changer granted like already stated he struggles but if we keep slating him knocking his confidence how's he likely to progress I simply live the guy an he loves us and this season he will score near on 20 goals I just have a feeling each to their own like 

18 minutes ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

A think a lot of folk are in for a big shock, nuhiu contributes a lot to the team, he's a great game changer granted like already stated he struggles but if we keep slating him knocking his confidence how's he likely to progress I simply live the guy an he loves us and this season he will score near on 20 goals I just have a feeling each to their own like 

He's been given plenty of confidence by many, he's still turd.

The only way he will score 20 goals is over 5 seasons. If you think he'll get 20 in one then I fear for your well being

Edit. Just realised who posted that, WUM. Stop being a tvvat for one day in your life

Edited by Paolo Di Catio

Probably not that rare but a couple of unopened bottles of beer from the Steel City semifinal. Stripes on the bottle for both clubs, not sure if anyone recalls them? Bet the beer tastes like vinegar inside now. Speaking of vinegar, also got some of those Wednesday hendo's bottles but they're ten a penny I bet.

I have a Euro 96 Bobby Moore streetlamp poster that was outside Hillsborough for the duration of the tournament.