Early Bird Pay on the Day

Just a thought but could the club do as title above. Get the tickets for the big games like Newcastle, Barnsley ,Derby, Forest etc on sale now. Kop £25, North £30, South £35. Give us POTD fans a chance to get tickets for the games well in advance and revenue early to the club. Might work.

Guest Deleted member

Don't be ridiculous. POTD fans must be punished for not sharing the vision

You're in for it for this post when the 'I'm Alright Jacks' turn up....

39 minutes ago, sanderbeard said:

Just a thought but could the club do as title above. Get the tickets for the big games like Newcastle, Barnsley ,Derby, Forest etc on sale now. Kop £25, North £30, South £35. Give us POTD fans a chance to get tickets for the games well in advance and revenue early to the club. Might work.

Don't be stupid... how can you even contemplate such a thing... if we don't buy a ST because they're super cheap, then you're a tinpot fan. (Me included)

I have to say that I'm utterly flabbergasted, by how much a big enough majority of Owls ST holders come across on here as looking down their noses, or are completely devoid of any empathy to other people's situations, that differ from their own... mind you; you could say that is a big % cause of why the country and the world is so effed up... empathy brings so much thought, understanding and togetherness in society, not that we will ever see that amongst SWFC Supporters in large enough numbers.

It is akin on the other side of the coin, to me saying "how dare ST holders be in the position that they are; with either their work, family, location, schedule or money" - However, that is never the case, as that would be plain ignorant.

At least I know by being tinpot, I'm a true person... f£ck being a true fan any day of the week in this regard!!!

Edited by robster_owl

9 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

shut up you stupidtwat...get a grip

Sometimes a well thought out, well constructed, reasoned response is called for.

Sometimes this straight to the point, no messing around type of response is just so perfect.

3 minutes ago, robster_owl said:

Don't be stupid... how can you even contemplate such a thing... if we don't buy a ST because they're super cheap, then you're a tinpot fan. (Me included)

I have to say that I'm utterly flabbergasted, by how much a big enough majority of Owls ST holders come across on here as looking down their noses, or are completely devoid of any empathy to other people's situations, that differ from their own... mind you; you could say that is a big % cause of why the country and the world is so effed up... empathy brings so much thought, understanding and togetherness in society, not that we will ever see that amongst SWFC Supporters in large enough numbers.

It is akin on the other side of the coin, to me saying "how dare ST holders be in the position that they are; with either their work, family, location, schedule or money" - However, that is never the case, as that would be plain ignorant.

At least I know by being tinpot, I'm a true person... f£ck being a true fan anyday of the week in this regard!!!

Bit harsh

I've got a s/t and have said in numerous threads that the prices are ridiculous.

I would rather see Hillsborough packed to the rafters every game. Hate the thought of fans being priced out.

I also think all fans should not only show empathy but be very cautious that Season Ticket prices could easily sky rocket in the next few seasons.

26 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Don't be ridiculous. POTD fans must be punished for not sharing the vision

You're in for it for this post when the 'I'm Alright Jacks' turn up....

To be fair, doing this would completely negate the point of committing to season tickets. 

There's already the membership saving of £5 a game, so there are ways to get a reasonable match day price. 

And I have full sympathy for those who can't afford or justify either the season ticket or membership. The POTG rates are very unreasonable. 

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye said:

To be fair, doing this would completely negate the point of committing to season tickets. 

There's already the membership saving of £5 a game, so there are ways to get a reasonable match day price. 

And I have full sympathy for those who can't afford or justify either the season ticket or membership. The POTG rates are very unreasonable. 

Wouldn't bother me if everyone paid the same price as me. The benefit of having a season ticket could just be for getting priority for games and I wouldn't care.