Preseason Podcast Up Now!!!

8 hours ago, themaskedowl said:

Or should that be overestimate? #confused. WTF:

Don't worry about it mate, I'll bring you some crayons shortly to help you figure it out lol

On a different note, REALLY glad you're back, the weekdays are boring without some good stuff to listen to, just please tell me you're back weekly now and this isnt a one off until the season starts, because schools broke up and I can't cope with Owlstalk when that happens :ph34r:

55 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

On a different note, REALLY glad you're back, the weekdays are boring without some good stuff to listen to, just please tell me you're back weekly now and this isnt a one off until the season starts, because schools broke up and I can't cope with Owlstalk when that happens :ph34r:

Maybe not weekly until the season starts BUT I'm sure will do another 

2 hours ago, Wednesday Week said:

What would you like to hear about the Wednesday Ladies Nev?

oh, and is there another cricket match against the blunts this year?

Well being a  real football junkie I manage to suffer the dulcet tones of Sue Smith on the Womens Football Prog. It leaves me a little jealous  that we don't get any air time. Donny Belles have been cheated out of their numero uno spot in last few years and Sheffield ladies have emerged as a second tier club, albeit at the bottom end. I happen to think for minimal outlay we as a club could make an impression on Womens Super League.

As for the Cricket lads we're stting well in second place of the Mansfield district Sunday league and are looking certs for promotion. The United team have united a little more and are now called Sheffield Phoenix United Cricket Club...So our chance at putting them to the sword has gone. The weather, as last year, again threatens the Tom Marsden Trophy, we have lost about a dozen games to the weather. Still trying and I'll keep you informed of any progress.

Finally Vitorias father ?

5 hours ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Well being a  real football junkie I manage to suffer the dulcet tones of Sue Smith on the Womens Football Prog. It leaves me a little jealous  that we don't get any air time. Donny Belles have been cheated out of their numero uno spot in last few years and Sheffield ladies have emerged as a second tier club, albeit at the bottom end. I happen to think for minimal outlay we as a club could make an impression on Womens Super League.

As for the Cricket lads we're stting well in second place of the Mansfield district Sunday league and are looking certs for promotion. The United team have united a little more and are now called Sheffield Phoenix United Cricket Club...So our chance at putting them to the sword has gone. The weather, as last year, again threatens the Tom Marsden Trophy, we have lost about a dozen games to the weather. Still trying and I'll keep you informed of any progress.

Finally Vitorias father ?

Thanks for that Nev. We'll do some digging and try to contact someone from the swfc ladies for a chat.

Great to hear the CC is doing well. Promo party at yours?

I'll ask Vic for info on her dad. Best I know its Mr Wood.