CC has made his recommendations

4 hours ago, Milan Missing Marble said:

Watford; Palace, Sunderland, Scotland and Portugal, are our main shopping outlets. It works on Fifa Ultimate Team too, signing players from the same nations or clubs, etc :manager:

You forgot Norwich gary megson

6 hours ago, theowlsman said:

Is it this fella Scram?

Apparently Watford are letting him out on loan. Being linked to Feyenoord. A cheeky intervention wouldn't go amiss.

This guy looks amazing. Why wouldn't he be playing for Watford 

20 minutes ago, ozzieowl said:

This guy looks amazing. Why wouldn't he be playing for Watford 

Not sure unless its something to do with only being allowed so many foreign players on their books again. Isn't that how we ended up with Forestieri, who is nearly as good as Will Griggs, last season, for a mere 3 million?

On 23/07/2016 at 18:45, S_W_F_C said:

Always had a lot of respect from scram, didn't always agree with him, but none the less a lot of respect. 

Thats shattered now. Very disappointed 

No need to apologise...:duntmatter:

So what's left guys?

As Barnsley Owl's alluded to, we've pretty much got our starting XI in place for the season now, so that's fantastic. In terms of what we need in strength in depth, for me it's:

-Another CM, especially assuming McGugan is off and Hutch is being used primarily at CB

-Another LB, Helan as backup scares me

-Another CB to act as cover. Either that or go all out for a Dunk-type figure, but that seems a little unnecessary

-A pacy wide man

Beyond that, I really don't think we can have any complaints. Best of all, the above four could easily be covered/fulfilled by loans if push came to shove. Could be in a better spot, certainly defensively I feel we're lacking a bit... but other than that, squad is largely there. If we can get two of the above in before the Villa game and the other two before the close of the transfer window, I'd be over the moon! 

1 minute ago, StudentOwl said:

So what's left guys?

As Barnsley Owl's alluded to, we've pretty much got our starting XI in place for the season now, so that's fantastic. In terms of what we need in strength in depth, for me it's:

-Another CM, especially assuming McGugan is off and Hutch is being used primarily at CB

-Another LB, Helan as backup scares me

-Another CB to act as cover. Either that or go all out for a Dunk-type figure, but that seems a little unnecessary

-A pacy wide man

Beyond that, I really don't think we can have any complaints. Best of all, the above four could easily be covered/fulfilled by loans if push came to shove. Could be in a better spot, certainly defensively I feel we're lacking a bit... but other than that, squad is largely there. If we can get two of the above in before the Villa game and the other two before the close of the transfer window, I'd be over the moon! 

This 

5 minutes ago, S_W_F_C said:

Ive read 6.5 the pair, not sure we'd pay 2.5 for Pudil but maybe we would if Abdi is a bargain

Id say 6.5m for the pair is a steal in todays over inflated market. 

1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

Id say 6.5m for the pair is a steal in todays over inflated market. 

6.5 Pudil & Abdi

3.0 FF

3.0 Hoops

12.5m for 4 experienced players. 

12.0+ McCormack 

id take our four any day over McCormack.