Bannan turns down Norwich

31 minutes ago, David1867 said:

£5m and we would have had our pants pulled down. He has to be valued somewhere similar to Tom Lees £8-12m. 

I would agree if he scored goals ( although not £12 million, that's insane ) 

Hopefully he can add that to his game next season 

38 minutes ago, David1867 said:

£5m and we would have had our pants pulled down. He has to be valued somewhere similar to Tom Lees £8-12m. 

Also if Banan himself has rejected the move, it means the club allowed him to talk. 

thats not cast in stone ,they may have talked to his agent and he told his agent "no thanks"

A lot of the time last season Bannan did ****** at his chances a bit, maybe like he felt he had something to prove. Seems like he's a bit more relaxed and a bit at home now, so hopefully that'll have an effect in the coming campaign.

Let's be honest, he's worth 8-12 million to us but nobody would pay anything over 4 or 5. Didn't manage to  do anything in his Palace or Villa days or even on loan at his previous clubs. Think we are just a good fit for him and especially how Carlos likes to play (and he probably knows that). If for whatever reason Carlos left and was replaced by another manager Bannan may just struggle like he did at other clubs. It's funny how football works.

Wouldn't be surprised as part of his contract extension there was a modest transfer fee trigger. He was a free transfer so if it meant him signing on a further year or two then I'm sure we'd have agreed rather than lose him for free. 

1 hour ago, Holmowl said:

You criticise the Daily Star, but (for my sins) I used to do the Sun crossword, and a clue I will NEVER forget was...

Ready Steady og (anagram - 2 letters)

You're going to have to tell us I can't get it?