Are we getting one or not bothering.  I see Aldridge has gone to Bolton today. Can't get my head round why he left but I've not read anywhere that we are looking for a replacement.  Surely chansiri can't do it all on his own. Just wondered if anyone knew owt.  Can't work twitter otherwise I may have asked station or dom Howson at the star

10 minutes ago, tashton said:

Are we getting one or not bothering.  I see Aldridge has gone to Bolton today. Can't get my head round why he left but I've not read anywhere that we are looking for a replacement.  Surely chansiri can't do it all on his own. Just wondered if anyone knew owt.  Can't work twitter otherwise I may have asked station or dom Howson at the star

Sent my CV off ages ago and not heard owt back.

4 minutes ago, Chazgswfc said:

Sent my CV off ages ago and not heard owt back.

Me neither mate . Must have been my suggestion of running the players round Greno Woods all day as training that blew it for me. 

4 hours ago, tashton said:

Don't worry about it, Aldridge was just there as a left over from the Mandric era, he's no loss to the club.

4 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Me neither mate . Must have been my suggestion of running the players round Greno Woods all day as training that blew it for me. 

I'd heard it was your photo.

TBF, you did yourself no favours choosing the one of you digging for clams in the nude.

Guest Deleted member
12 hours ago, Owl999 said:

Don't worry about it, Aldridge was just there as a left over from the Mandric era, he's no loss to the club.

:tango: