bottom three

Do people really expect Reading to struggle? Did I miss something? (Quite possible that I did). I'm not expecting them to smash the league but surely they'll be quite safe from relegation. Also think that Preston and Bristol City will be well safe this time (see qualifier below). 

Expecting Burton to have a torrid time, Rovrum's luck will run out and third place could go to any one of 5 others.

However, all the speculation matters nowt as there's still a lot of time to pass before the season starts and squads could look very different come the end of the transfer window. 

Only reason I have not said Burton is because we know how crazy this league is.     I am hoping Burton finish above Leeds, Rotherham and Barnsley

with Wednesday ending  up in the top six (ideally in the top two) 

Yes United can laugh we are in the bottom three at the moment,    but United have spent 6 years and counting in the pub league,   

Chatting with a guy who's a Rotherham fan and he says they've only got 11 senior squad players so far...

Think they'll struggle again, along with the likes of Burton, Huddersfield & Blackburn, Brentford & Reading.

17 hours ago, themaskedowl said:

Do people really expect Reading to struggle? Did I miss something? (Quite possible that I did). I'm not expecting them to smash the league but surely they'll be quite safe from relegation. Also think that Preston and Bristol City will be well safe this time (see qualifier below). 

Expecting Burton to have a torrid time, Rovrum's luck will run out and third place could go to any one of 5 others.

However, all the speculation matters nowt as there's still a lot of time to pass before the season starts and squads could look very different come the end of the transfer window. 

They were dire in the second half of the season, barely picking up more points than the relegated teams. On top of that, they've employed Jaap Stam, who has no previous experience of being a manager. He could be a revelation, or he could be a catastrophe - I get the feeling there may not be much middle ground with this one.

Plus it made a change from suggesting Rotherham, Barnsley and Burton Albion!