2016/17 kit

The badge tweaks today suggest they might not even be off the production line. Depends when the badge changes were done. Could be they only released changes today but were finalised a while ago. 

21 minutes ago, thebrap11 said:

Think we just gonna keep last seasons. Only what I've heard like I don't know what it means.

Hmmmm...that is a cryptic message if ever I've heard one. We could get some enigma machines on the case, but I doubt even they could decipher such an obscure code. If you work out what it means, be sure to let us know!

:duntmatter:

1 hour ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Same as every year. 

Only club in the country that has these problems.

Always blame the kit manufacturer, every year; yet every other clubs kit manufacturer comes up with the goods. 

Who's in charge of retail? Old Gil from The Simpsons 

32 minutes ago, Rogers said:

Only club in the country that has these problems.

Always blame the kit manufacturer, every year; yet every other clubs kit manufacturer comes up with the goods. 

Who's in charge of retail? Old Gil from The Simpsons 

Im pretty certain all the other teams that have sondico haven't released their shirts yet? 

But yeah every season this happens..can't understand why the club never seem to learn. Perhaps with things going right on the pitch Mr Chansiri will address these problems now...surely they will definitely change kit supplier for the 150th anniversary season