2016/17 kit

It's been another shocker from the kit manufacturers, well if the rumour DC told sondico to go away and do the kit again because it was so poor. 

It'll be great to get a kit manufacturer who can deliver a good looking, good quality and reasonably priced shirt on time in the future.....who am I kidding this is the wednesday way. 

Guest wilyfox

24m
Matt Brown‏ @footballtyper
I was told that SWFC were not happy that Sondico were retailing the shirts via their own website. 

9m
@badendido Apparently DC saw this as a breach of the agreement.  He wanted us to sell the shirts etc not Sondico.

1 hour ago, wilyfox said:

24m
I was told that SWFC were not happy that Sondico were retailing the shirts via their own website. 

9m
@badendido Apparently DC saw this as a breach of the agreement.  He wanted us to sell the shirts etc not Sondico.

The trouble is DC is tied into a deal that was brokered by Mandric, that had the best possible benefits for Mandric, DC is looking towards the long term revenue and income the club could bring in,  Mandric wasn't, the catering contract was an obvious example of that.

Edited by Owl999

6 minutes ago, Owl999 said:

The trouble is DC is tied into a deal that was brokered by Mandric, that had the best possible benefits for Mandric, DC is looking towards the long term revenue and income the club could bring in,  Mandric wasn't, the catering contract was an obvious example of that.

Mandric.png

11 minutes ago, Owl999 said:

What did Megson say, all smoke and mirrors.

On June 28, 2016 at 16:00, j17tjp said:

I thought I'd start a new mis-leading thread as no ones do so for a few days

lol 

seriously tho' 

where the fudge is our new kit ??

youre welcome.

They got giddy and put Azerbaijan land of fire on it again. Somebody's gona pay!!