Iceland chant

50 minutes ago, steveger said:

we should stop stealing other fans/clubs songs and chants, we have great tunewriters on owlstalk

Steady mate, at this time men in skirts telling us what we should and shouldn't do might not be seen as positive lol

goh, things are going mental.... WTF ?

Guest Ash76
1 hour ago, steveger said:

we should stop stealing other fans/clubs songs and chants, we have great tunewriters on owlstalk

They've nicked that one of us..

'Booth', clap clap...

I just watched it after finishing work and commented to one of the lasses who works with me that it is nearly as awesome as Atdhe leading the Wednesdayites at the end of matches. I mean,    well,  our support is just,,,     er,     MASSIVE innit !!!!!         :tango:

1 hour ago, Miffed said:

Just love how the rest of the stadium seemed to go quiet, almost in awe of the Iceland fans. Sounded amazing echoing around the stadium. 

A definite hush over the stadium when the clap the hands stands.

Never heard the England fans after the penalty.

The stadium goes silent as the one who starts the chants starts it with a "Ssshhhh" which all the fans then join in with. Once silent they start the clap, not sure how long they leave it inbetween claps but it seems to be upto the "leader" who starts it and it gets quicker. Definitely should be done at Hillsborough.

The Hungarians do something similar also. 

Both great fans, them Hungarians though, best i saw while i was out there!