Semedo

If he went hopefully he would sort that  badman out on the training pitch so he never uses his balls again.

Spelling police

I said N-NCE not BADMAN

Gonna get another warning can see it coming.

Edited by daleblue

22 hours ago, Dave DJ said:

Spoke to a chesterfield fan and he tells me they cannot even afford to renew Lee Novak's contract, I advised him that Semedo wont be on a lot at Hillsborough but he still doubts the club can afford him, he says Ched is on less than £2k a week

Remember when we harboured ambitions of signing him... 

20 hours ago, BIG D said:

I must have imagined the Allen years.

lol

If you were totally unbiased you would acknowledge that he refused to spend money we didn't have. When he took over we were getting 22,000 attendances with a 28,000 break even figure, and he managed to get that figure down to what our attendances actually were. I remember the first AGM when he was introduced as a board member, and him receiving warm applause when he said, if he'd been on the board at the time we would never have waisted money on the likes of Phil Scott, Simon Donnelly, Phil O'Donnell and the other invalids who were bleeding the club dry. I remember the dogs abuse he got on here on a daily basis, not from the odd poster but from scores of members of the forum, and I remember all the innuendo about his discretion and his honesty. His communication skills were sadly lacking, so he retaliated by petty name calling, just as he'd been subjected to, and then decided he'd taken enough abuse and tried to sue people. I think his major crime was, he decided to run a tight ship, and wouldn't cowtow to those fans of ours who wanted him to spend money the club didn't have. That and his rude, blunt attitude made it very easy for the fans to take a major dislike to him. I know people who work for him who say, if you do your job properly he's the best boss you could wish to have, but mess him about, and you're out of the door as quick as. 

1 hour ago, Wolfmanjack said:

If you were totally unbiased you would acknowledge that he refused to spend money we didn't have. When he took over we were getting 22,000 attendances with a 28,000 break even figure, and he managed to get that figure down to what our attendances actually were. I remember the first AGM when he was introduced as a board member, and him receiving warm applause when he said, if he'd been on the board at the time we would never have waisted money on the likes of Phil Scott, Simon Donnelly, Phil O'Donnell and the other invalids who were bleeding the club dry. I remember the dogs abuse he got on here on a daily basis, not from the odd poster but from scores of members of the forum, and I remember all the innuendo about his discretion and his honesty. His communication skills were sadly lacking, so he retaliated by petty name calling, just as he'd been subjected to, and then decided he'd taken enough abuse and tried to sue people. I think his major crime was, he decided to run a tight ship, and wouldn't cowtow to those fans of ours who wanted him to spend money the club didn't have. That and his rude, blunt attitude made it very easy for the fans to take a major dislike to him. I know people who work for him who say, if you do your job properly he's the best boss you could wish to have, but mess him about, and you're out of the door as quick as. 

Christ almighty 

lol