Semedo

Would be a great move for him

Pointless still being here to be honest, forget all this stuff about being a nice bloke and Joao's adopted dad,  you've got about 4 years left doing every bloke's dream job,  go and spend those years actually playing football and make the most of it before you're done.

I like him, I don't think he'd play much here next season. He's what 30/31? Got a lot of playing time left in him, I hope Semedo makes the most of the rest of his career, that doesn't include staying here and not playing.

Guest wilyfox

Should make the most of the playing years he has left, not waste them on the periphery here. Go enjoy a new chapter, then come back to us just as Bullen and Llera did.

Spoke to a chesterfield fan and he tells me they cannot even afford to renew Lee Novak's contract, I advised him that Semedo wont be on a lot at Hillsborough but he still doubts the club can afford him, he says Ched is on less than £2k a week

Edited by Dave DJ
spelling mistake

9 minutes ago, Dave DJ said:

Spoke to a chesterfield fan and he tells me they cannot even afford to renew Lee Novak's contract, I advised him that Semedo wont be on a lot at Hillsborough but he still doubts the club can afford him, he says Ched is on less than £2k a week

Plus 5 free £10 spins at Uncle Dave's place. gary megson