League Cup 1st round - Cambridge United away

Two new grounds in a short time then for me, Cambridge and Burton. Will take me to 108 different grounds watching Wednesday.

I'm more pleased with that draw than I ought to be, it could well be another Shrewsbury debacle if we play a reserve side 

1 minute ago, alanharper said:

Two new grounds in a short time then for me, Cambridge and Burton. Will take me to 108 different grounds watching Wednesday.

I'm more pleased with that draw than I ought to be, it could well be another Shrewsbury debacle if we play a reserve side 

Nuhiu is already tying up his laces for the game 

28 minutes ago, alanharper said:

I've been to Burton before with a mate who follows them, but Cambridge will be a new ground for me.

9 minutes ago, OxonOwl said:

Funnily enough Peterborough is about 25 miles north of Cambridge but is in the southern section

Wolves are in the southern section as well, but Wolves and Peterborough are seeded.

The unseeded teams were split by region but because there are so many southern teams in the lower leagues Cambridge actually made it into the "northern" half of the draw.