TRAMLINES FESTIVAL 2016 - THE CRYSTAL STAGE

10 hours ago, Animal said:

October drift were pants tonight compared to how they've previously played...

The Slow Readers set the standard coming on before October Drift and in my opinion were a hard act to follow. Didnt think OD were pants though, they just do what they do quite well n make a lot of noise.

Bars in a right stupid position (for Tramlines - I realise it's probably created another 4 tables to drink stupidly priced packages at £500 a pop) but the standing area has now been reduced by about 20%.

Queud 15 minutes for a coupe of pints on the side bar, barrel ran out and bar people were pretty useless.

Thought I'd be clever next time, went to the back bar, got a couple of those 2 pinter glasses - literally took nearly 10 minutes to fill each glass. Dripping in to the glass like vera Lynn's tuppence.

Have a word Neil.

This was Friday night ^^^ - much better/quicker service on Sunday afternoon.

Enjoyed Pysence I think they were called - the rockers with the cool synth.

Then McBusted were entertaining after, the lead singer had lovely hair, I bet it smelled lovely.

Still haven't introduced myself to you Neil, too Shy/starstruck/unsociable to do so. I was with the missus - we were the ones stood at the front from about 2pm with those massive 2 pinters.

Enjoyed it as always - looking forward to next year - thanks for helping to make a great weekend....