TRAMLINES FESTIVAL 2016 - THE CRYSTAL STAGE

On 10/06/2016 at 13:11, @owlstalk said:

ha ha your'e very welcome to do that mate

I'm just honoured that people come to this event. When I see it full each year it makes me really happy that I seem to be doing something that people enjoy.

That's a very humble thing to say Neil. Kudos to you.

9 hours ago, Ginner said:

Definitely want to see Kassassin Street. What's it like for turning up at around 4pm? With it being free entry will I get in? Or you gotta be in there earlier?

Ideally earlier if you can but you should be ok

Kassassin Street are pretty much unknown still in Sheffield and I reckon they're going to be quite a few peoples next favourite band for sure

Owlstalk Shop

On 06/07/2016 at 07:39, @owlstalk said:

Ideally earlier if you can but you should be ok

Kassassin Street are pretty much unknown still in Sheffield and I reckon they're going to be quite a few peoples next favourite band for sure

Cheers Neil.

And yeah, been waiting for them to play a gig in Sheffield for a year or so. Couldn't make their last one in Leeds the other month. They can't be far off releasing an album.

KS, The Vryll Society, Broken Hands & Blossoms are my new plays at the moment.

Edited by Ginner

On 10/06/2016 at 15:06, modboy said:

I loved Crystal last year. Why dont they do more concerts in there, such a great venue

Faerground accidents last year was a highlight for me. I immediately went and bought their tracks and had em on repeat for months. Weird guy and weird mix of buzzcocks meets marc almond. Hope some band this year has the same effect.

1 hour ago, Eck said:

Faerground accidents last year was a highlight for me. I immediately went and bought their tracks and had em on repeat for months. Weird guy and weird mix of buzzcocks meets marc almond. Hope some band this year has the same effect.

Try Asylums on the Sunday

Owlstalk Shop

Any bands on this year that are a bit different Neil?

Seen a few of these bands (including Slow Readers Club), anything a bit more eclectic?

Like to see a good mix of genres and styles, despite being an 'indie' kid, it can get a little repetitive seeing one guitar band after the next...

Without a doubt it's got to be Conor Houston on Friday.

An extremely talented singer and musician and if you like Bowie than you should definitely catch him. He recently sold out the smaller room at the Leadmill.

The Alan Smyth(Artic Monkeys)-produced  Liberty Ship are also promising