Season tickets are flying out - here's the current state of play..

Yes

Orange ok availability I think

Green loads left

Nice that the Kop end of the North is still a demilitarised zone. Hopefully over the next 2 years that'll fill up with POTG tourists from Korea, Lesotho and Outer Mongolia come just to capture the Hillsborough Atmosphere.

Thought of that but me and the lad like our seats, had them 10 years, I'll curse the team if I move now! Plus there are none available in a 3 anywhere remotely near. It'll be reet, she'll come to a lot of games. Not seen us lose yet either.. 6 wins 2 draws!

bit she'll still not be able to sit anywhere near you

Green plenty available, yellow still decent availability, red restricted numbers and if it greys out its sold out.

Grey also means not available so unfortunately we haven't sold whole of Leppings Lane end. lol

Guest Breakfast Beers

Just been on and had a look, as I'm trying to talk myself into ST instead of membership (Owl travelling down from Cumbria so 8 hour round trip)....

There seems to be barely any seats left!!!!  My problem is that I like to bring people down a couple times a season.  If I got a decent seat now, they wouldn't be able to sit near me when they come down.

Also....Do members get some priority for away games?  I'm MASSIVEly looking forward to away games next season after Saturday.

Just been on and had a look, as I'm trying to talk myself into ST instead of membership (Owl travelling down from Cumbria so 8 hour round trip)....

There seems to be barely any seats left!!!! My problem is that I like to bring people down a couple times a season. If I got a decent seat now, they wouldn't be able to sit near me when they come down.

Also....Do members get some priority for away games? I'm MASSIVEly looking forward to away games next season after Saturday.

We sit down the side and never have issues taking extra friends or family. Always plenty of spare seats and the views and people around us are great.

Chansiri's played a blinder here

He's created a season ticket culture in just 1 year

I don't think he has. It was the amazing atmosphere against Brighton - £25 tickets 😉 - and then Hull that have done it. The fans created a fervour that it seems people want to continue to be part of. We've done it.

Whoever's right doesn't matter - what matters is packing people into Hillsborough. Get them tickets bought.

Just tried to get one for my daughter but the nearest seat is miles away so not bothering. I'll get her membership instead and she still make about 15 games

Just call up and move yours to be next to it, better to do it now while there are better options than later down the line when the best seats have gone.

Guest Breakfast Beers

We sit down the side and never have issues taking extra friends or family. Always plenty of spare seats and the views and people around us are great.

Down the side?