Season tickets are flying out - here's the current state of play..

Yeah, but the size and positioning of the owl is different to what's on the club website, programme etc...

A quick google turned up two versions of the badge:

This one with the owl slightly larger owl covering the branch...

Sheffield-Wednesday-Crest (2).jpg

...and this one with the smaller owl barely touching the branch and almost hovering above it...

SWFC_pre-1970.png

SO WHICH ONE IS THE CORRECT BADGE AND WHY IS THERE A SECOND VERSION!?

I won't be able to sleep until this one's been sorted.

:duntmatter:

Guest Ash76

Chansiri's played a blinder here

He's created a season ticket culture in just 1 year

Yeah, some people did say that's what he was trying to do

The past few seasons, ( 2 boys also ) due to finances i have cherry picked the matches attended, but when the early bird season tickets came on sale, earlier in the year, got in a little debt to purchase a season ticket for all 3 of us, well worth it in the long run.

Chansiri's played a blinder here

He's created a season ticket culture in just 1 year

I suggested this, and was roundly shot down.   

The culture of buying in early had been tried before but the ruthlessness last season was the setting of the bar combined with higher match day tickets that a lot of people remembered this time round so got in early and got some very good deals, especially those who could afford a 3 year deal.

My suggestion was that this was an attempt to mould fans into a certain mindset to help the smoother running of the business, and allow better projections etc - I still believe that.  I totally agree with it too, to be honest. 

That's insane on the north stand. Red means seriously restricted doesn't it? So how many seats are left before it goes red if you know what I mean? 20,50,100?

It's in the 100's mate. They'll be plenty left in the red areas yet.

Sorry if already mentioned but what does the red mean on the north? Sold out already?

Limited numbers. Still probably a few hundred on each of those blocks. Go online and you should be able to see id guess