Megabus Tickets for Sale (Leaves London at 1am on Sunday 29th)

I've changed plans and will be driving down for the game now so I have coach tickets from Sheffield to London (and back) to sell if anyone needs a single seat.

The return journey is especially good, as it leaves London at 1am after the match, so there's no need to rush out of Wembley at the final whistle and it gives you plenty of time for post-match drinks and celebrations (hopefully!) without having to stay in London overnight. This particular bus sold out almost a week ago so if you haven't sorted out your travel arrangements this could be a good option!

Full details:

Meadowhall -> London Victoria Coach Station

01:40-5:40 on Saturday 28th

London Victoria Coach Station -> Meadowhall

01:00-05:05 on Sunday 29th

Total price for both ways including booking fees was £21 and I'm happy to re-sell at face value to anyone on here.

I had the tickets sent to me by SMS, so I can forward them onto you easily. PM me if interested!

Any takers? I can sell the seats individually if someone only needs one way.

No need to mess around meeting up beforehand or anything, just send the money with PayPal and I can text you the reservation codes you show to the driver.

I've changed plans and will be driving down for the game now so I have coach tickets from Sheffield to London (and back) to sell if anyone needs a single seat.

The return journey is especially good, as it leaves London at 1am after the match, so there's no need to rush out of Wembley at the final whistle and it gives you plenty of time for post-match drinks and celebrations (hopefully!) without having to stay in London overnight. This particular bus sold out almost a week ago so if you haven't sorted out your travel arrangements this could be a good option!

Full details:

Meadowhall -> London Victoria Coach Station

01:40-5:40 on Saturday 28th

London Victoria Coach Station -> Meadowhall

01:00-05:05 on Sunday 29th

Total price for both ways including booking fees was £21 and I'm happy to re-sell at face value to anyone on here.

I had the tickets sent to me by SMS, so I can forward them onto you easily. PM me if interested!

An especially good journey on a megabus?! Be surprised if you managed to give em away never mind sell em.

No need to rush out ?

You could have a sleep, see the sights of London, buy a hooker, and still have 4 hours to wait for that bus home.

Funny, that was going to be my exact plan for the evening lol

But it's no bother if no one wants them, I can still transfer the tickets to another journey in the future so the money doesn't get wasted. Loads of people had been complaining about the 5pm kick-off and the lack of transport back to Sheffield so I thought someone might be interested in taking this last bus home. Then even if it goes all the way to extra time and pens you've still got hours of drinking time available to go partying with other Wednesdayites and can kip on the way home.

The 1am departure from Sheffield is just because I'm a tight arse and it was about £10 cheaper than leaving at 6am  :ph34r: