Wembley parking

Guest Hirstpower

Richowl

Pm me I've sorted another poster out with free parking. Mini bus and articulated Larry if you need it lol

Lorry

I parked in the official car park for an England game and was very suprised at how quickly we got out.

Something to think about is that the losing team will have left about 45 minutes before the winning sides fans come out, I reckon this should ease congestion a bit.

think the place was called Kennington (not Kensington) if any thinks ive made a typo

it is about 3 or 4 stops on the tube if i remember rightly. it has been a number of years since i stayed round there.

you can leave Kennington after the match and take some back roads out and end up getting on the M1 around J4 or 5, good chance of beating quite a bit of traffic

think the place was called Kennington (not Kensington) if any thinks ive made a typo

it is about 3 or 4 stops on the tube if i remember rightly. it has been a number of years since i stayed round there.

you can leave Kennington after the match and take some back roads out and end up getting on the M1 around J4 or 5, good chance of beating quite a bit of traffic

Its about an hour on the train .

Harrow is 25 mins away going from bakerloo to webley 4 stops then a 2 mi ute walk to the stadium im not sure how good harrow will be for parking

Paid £10 to park on someone's drive in Stanmore. 11 minutes on train and after match while majority is going back in to London I'm going other way and off...

If you can get from Wembley to Stanmore in 11 minutes after the match I'll eat one of the seats on the train.

lol

Its about an hour on the train .

Harrow is 25 mins away going from bakerloo to webley 4 stops then a 2 mi ute walk to the stadium im not sure how good harrow will be for parking

It's nothing like 25 minutes from Harrow to Wembley - less than 10